If you could destroy one yoyo forever....

DV888. Just kidding!

Y wouldn’t you?

w

well i know this is just a fun topic but think about it. Its like dora destroying a mexican cd. you dont downgrade something you like

wait are you refering to dora the explorer

if so boooooooooo

go diego go rocks!!!

(jk)

okay agreed but we all know that diego is a clone of dora with short hair and a boy’s name

Well I’m Chinese and I destroy Chinese cds. I hate chinese singing these lame “touching” songs and they aren’t meant to rap ( my mom and dad’s cds).

butterflys…THEY CAN HURT!

A… motor yoyo! They just aren’t natural.

duncan mosquito sooooooooooo dont want to talk about it

The magnesium one. It would be soo cool to burn it.

Why:
Magnesium can burn under water with the right amount/etc.
Magnesium is used in fire starters, I have seen a single spark light magnesium.
Magnesium is used in sabot rounds, around 4000? farenheit.
Magnesium is flammable
It would be cool to see a 95% magnesium yoyo burn, that’s like lighting charcoal with a lot of lighting oil.

Peak, Kill the Hype.

All Yomega YoYos, but if i had to choose one, probably the Yomega Mav.

Ugh…

yomega and duncans can be in the trash 4 all i care. :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree.

yep, duncan butterfly!!! Most worthless peice of garbage i ever found! but it started me on yoyoing…

I do NOT agree

I agree with destroying the 888 cuz if yyf is going to make the skyline, why make a yo-yo that is not superior to those for the same price. Sure some people might think the gap is wider then the skyline but it really isn’t. Also for me the 888 sides look a little like the bottoms of soda cans… ::slight_smile: But i’m not trying to say that nobody should get one I’m just saying that they should be destroyed. :wink: Also on an unrelated note, Andre, when are you going to put up skylines on Yoyoexpert?

This comes down to preference. The Skyline is a bit (lot) different from the 888 in shape. And the Skyline is some sort of YYN exclusive. Some other stores do carry it though.

Duncan Avenger!!! >:(