If you could destroy one yoyo forever....

So I see a lot of posts saying if you could have one yoyo, if you could have 2 yoyos for free, if you had to have one yoyo forever blah blah blah. Now I’m wondering if you could destroy one yoyo forever which would it be? I would have to say the duncan butterfly. Bad memories…shudder.

:o :o :o Why??

BvM

My yomega gamma brain wing. I mean come on! 20 dollars for that piece of crap!

DNA

Xdohl, why BvM?? I want that yoyo soooo bad. and please post a reason why you would destroy the yoyo.

I hated it. It was all wrong… everything about it… not wide enough for its size, too heavy for its lack of width, uncomfortable shape.

That’s just how I feel though. You might love it.

Catch 22

Happy Throwing! =]

Catch 22. It’s just too expensive, so i want to destroy it!

The Hyper Warp Wing that hit me in the face

Shield. Why you say? This will answer all of your questions…

http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,47014.0.html

yomega maverick, just a horrible yoyo.

My BvM is probably my favorite yo-yo. Just shows that it’s all personal preference.

If you ever happen to not want it PM me :wink:

He already traded it :wink:

I’d have to say that if 1 of every yoyo were sitting in front of me, and i was aloud to take one and take a 15 lb sledge hammer to it… I’d probably have to say i’d choose the… well… There are so many yoyos i just can’t stand, I don’t think i could choose just 1… I’d love to destroy everything from B.I.O. and RecRev… Most of the yoyos from YYF (way too overhyped…)(I only like a few YYF yoyos, the GM2, VK, Midnight Skyline,401SD and the Flea are the only ones i really like…) the Stargazer, the Envy, the G&E4 Lily, Pyro, West Uranium Black I’d love to destroy! That’s just off the top of my head though… there’s more i know there is…

Any thing made by Aoda, I’m tired of looking at ebay and going through pages of there rip off junk.

i think the yoyo id like destroy is the envy 64
i only tried it and it was suppose to wobble and i thought it played
terrible in my opinion

Wierd I dig my Envy then agin that is my highly bias opinion