If money was of no concern...

A Campfire/Bonfire Ti combo package would be awesome. like

I “liked” my own post! :slight_smile:

I’d commission Shinobu to make something awesome

1 Like

Cold fusion
Not to play with tho,
Just to show off ;D

Anything from G Squared in the Groovy Gobstopper color way.

1 Like

Mint with box and all the goodies Lilith Project, that is my Grail yo-yo and is damn near I possible to get. Peaks are easier to find.

Either an on torrent or a celtic 888

Mmmmm. That would be very nice.

doge walker

I don’t think its a scarcity problem. I’ve tracked down and bought yoyos that were far rarer than the Walter and bought them. There are probably around 120 Walters, 100 made for sale and somewhere around 20 (maybe more) that Spencer made for himself and friends. I’ve tracked down at least a dozen of them, not counting however many Spencer has. If money wasn’t an option (right now I don’t want to, and can’t spend, more than new price) then I’d just start throwing money at Spencer til he sold me one ;D

I’d buy totalartist’s entire collection bwahahahaha

I’d do this to C3, YoYofficer, TP, or YYR
Because titanium P.wave, Orbis, Isotope series/Palpitation, or Sleipnirs would be great

1 Like

Palpitation, ti walker, draupnir, isotope 2, laser, dazzler.

I would get a green classic

made with Californium with a diamond coat, platinum bearing and titanium axle with a string made with the hair of an extinct saber-tooth cat

wow... just wow that would be amazing, also costly. 

I would all of the world’s best yoyo companies collab one 1 ultimate yoyo. Made out of your materials. This would also have to be mass produced, so that everyone can own one.

yes i did see it

some of these choices are ridiculous. horizon? why not a duncan imperial from walgreens?

dazzler or freehand mg or something baller. i mean come on.

Actually, i would like a Draupnir made with Anti-Matter weight rings

G.5 or palp that NeoHamster has! I seriously drool over that yoyo, I stare at it for hours just. It’s probably un healthy haha.

vsnewton ti walker

28 stories sleipnir
delirium dive fireal