If i get straigh A's, i get two new throws. ANY TIPS ON DOING BETTER IN SCHOOL?!

Do your homework, take notes, and DON’T ZONE OUT! Thats how I got my first and only 2.5, which is basically a B-. I zoned out in math 2 days in a row then got 9 wrong on a test. Our grades are like this: You get a 0 if you don’t even do the assignment or get every one wrong, basically an F. A 4 is like an A or A+. 3 is like a B. 2 is a C. 1 is a D.

Study

Do you live in New England? I remember it being the same way somewhere there.

I got an A+ in Spanish 2day

Oh my god, lol, Math is so fun.
My tips for math class to do better:
1.have friends in the class. This may sound counter productive, but trust me, if you have friends in the class, it makes it easier to get through.

2.Ask questions, and ask them often! If you don’t understand something, speak up AT THE POINT WHERE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND. Don’t wait til you get home. The next two tie into this one.

3.Go to tutoring if your school offers it. My school had after school tutoring. If you can, go to tutoring sessions.

4.Write down anything you’re having a hard time understanding and talk to your teacher about it after class. Your teacher is there to teach and to help you.

5.Ask your teacher if you can do any extra credit. Extra credit is always good for boosting your grade and also gives you more practice, so you better understand the concepts.

6.Try not to hate it. I know a lot of people who say they hate math, simply because they have a hard time understanding it. Don’t let this be a reason to hate math, make it a reason to work harder.

7.Don’t stress. Don’t beat yourself up if you do bad on a test. It happens. Just try to do good on the next one.

8.If you’re having ANY problems in the class, let the teacher know. If you don’t understand a concept from 2 chapters ago, its really important that you ask your teacher to go over that with you again. It will be vital…probably…lol.

9.Don’t ask other students for answers. Don’t cheat off other people on tests. Doing these things does not help you in any way.

10.Be cofident. You’ll get it eventually.

I used to hate math, but once I started understanding it, it became a lot more fun and easy for me.

Some other tips:
-Find a hobby that involves math. When I was in high school, I played yugioh. Just understanding really basic addition and subtraction is extremely useful and beneficial to learning math. Its even better to know simple multiplication and division. And doing mental math.

-Think about problems differently. This is one way you can do this (try to follow)

Think about a problem like 24 - 17. This is simple. But doing it in a different way can be helpful. For instance, when I see this problem, instead of putting 24 over 27 and then subtracting downward. Carry over 1 from the 2, make the 7 a separate 17, then doing 17 minus 4, etc. etc. The way i look at this problem is like this: 3 + 4. 17 + 3 = 20. 20 + 4 = 24. 17 + 3 + 4 = 24. So 24 - 17 = 3 + 4, 7.

The concept here is to make each number a multiple of 10 as easily as possible. 17 + 3 is 20. 20 is a lot easier to work with than 17.

I hope I’m not just confusing you more. But if I am, don’t worry about it. You’ll pick up on stuff like this as you go along.

One of the most important things I’ve said is to ask questions and keep asking questions, and then asking more questions until it becomes really easy.