ID my collection game

Wanna play a game? (Saw dude voice)
On a more serious note, I haven’t been into throwing (They still call it that?) in 6+ years.
Today I pulled out most of my old collection I had and I was going over it and realized I am brain dead.
Maybe for fun on the communities part they can help ID all my old stuff. I tried labeling it to make it easy in the attached image

. Colorways names and even the year made helps historically.
Feels good to be back. Thanks either way :slightly_smiling_face:
(Nothing is for sale)

I made this list below to be helpful but if you only want to contribute to a few you dont have reply the whole thing. Would be wild if someone got them all.

<3

5 Likes

C4: Sherpa (i think)
E4: Mighty Flea
E8: plastic Yeti
you’ve got a nice collection. Welcome back!

1 Like

9 Likes

2a blue Mary
3a any happy Yo free rider
6a basselope
8a Eetsit
2b Henry’s Viper
3b maybe a green Falcon?
4b ILYY Void
5b Hattrick

I can do more if no one else gets them. Just too tough going back and forth looking at the pic and posting lol.

2 Likes

Thanks, I need to get back to it

1 Like

oh yeah throwing is still the trend, but we love wide and floaty yoyos now ( that last part was just a joke)

1 Like

3a is an any free rider
6d is an adegle glaze

OH!
I know all of their names!!

13 Likes

Damnn you are as bored as myself. 10/10. Maybe now you get to see whats under the sheet.

3 Likes

Please no!

lol :scream: :rofl:

3 Likes

eh eh :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Omgosh! Is that a Millennium Eagle!!? :smiley:

2 Likes

Why you hurt me! Millennium Condor. Be real. These times are tough as it is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

5 Likes

Also Curtis was always a butthole and fought with Janet too much

1 Like

I was only kidding. I love Star Trek! Of course I knew it was the Millennium Enterprise!
:stuck_out_tongue:

lol I’m sorry, I don’t know what’s gotten into me tonight haha. I’m not usually this ornery I swear!

That is awesome! :smiley: How long did it take you to put together? I got a great deal on the small version around the release of The Force Awakens and had a ton of fun putting that thing together!

1 Like

Too many hours its like 7000 pieces. I enjoy your comedy . Wish I had a set that big now during all this work from home time. Also that one yoyoing thing we did once at grandmas over Xmas.

1 Like

2 Likes

F4 1970’s Duncan Butterfly (but it looks too wide, so I’m going to guess with a bearing mod)

1 Like