Help me identify these mystery throws!

Hello folks, I recently purchased a case of YoYos from a pawn shop. There are a handful that I don’t recognize and I was hoping to take advantage of the YYE hive mind. Obviously the blue and yellow splash is a one drop, I think it may be a Benchmark O but I’m not sure what year. The others have me stumped. I’m assuming some of them are aliexpress no-names (like the polished one with hub stacks) but it’s still worth asking. Happy to provide pictures of guts if necessary. Thanks!

EDIT: I think far left is a TP Houska

3 Likes

Second from left is GenYo Prestige. One of the best performers in the GenYo lineup IMO
Also, that OD has Dietz SEs on it

2 Likes

The pink and gold rimmed throw looks like a Sturm panzer eclipse ogre with fingerspin caps.

3 Likes

Good eyes! I think you’re both spot on

1 Like

What a great thrift store haul! How much were all of these?

Like, what are the odds of this? The likelihood that you’d be in the same town as a thrower you don’t know and then you end up at that pawn shop. Great score.

3 Likes

I should clarify that this was an eBay purchase from a pawn shop, so I definitely had better odds than walking in off the street. It wasn’t an insane steal, they definitely knew this was somewhat valuable, but having paid ~$400 with taxes and shipping I still feel like I got a decent bargain, or at least I didn’t lose money.

Here’s a picture of the rest of the case for anyone who is curious:

4 Likes

Edit: oops, forgot this one

A Quake, strawberry splash I think

3 Likes

You got a halo! Nostalgic little delrin for me

3 Likes

Aha! That makes a little more sense. Not nearly as cool though.

But it looks like you got a good deal.

3 Likes