I was robbed

Everything is going great. I’m behind in my mailings. That will be fixed today. There was a hiccup. Thanks y’all!!!

2 Likes

Hi Rob… okay I’ll see myself out.

5 Likes

I was gonna pm you @Grendel but were you really robbed? Dude thats terrible. Hope we can recover all of it. Whats missing?

2 Likes

Dam drug addicts. It was/is really nothing in the grand scheme. There was hardly anything left in the old house. Just art. They took everything framed but not if it had my name on it. Old news now. Was only posting because I owe people Mail. It’s coming!!! Thanks!

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that, just having them in the home is bad :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Thank you. I’ve been sleeping over, just in case.

1 Like

So they grabbed your art and left your yoyos? or is there a list of yoyos we could be looking for?

Only reason I ask is you will have stuff thats pretty noticeable i’m assuming.

1 Like

Yes, no throws were stolen. Just the stuff on my walls…… mostly everything was long gone onto the new house.

2 Likes

To soon…. Yet very funny.

2 Likes

My co workers yesterday where talking about no one go by the water line at the lake by the office cause a gator was spotted.

I reminded everyone that our insurance pay out is triple while traveling so if you got to go you might as well go now.

I have remedial sensitivity training assigned now….

1 Like

Karma got me last night I had an allergic reaction. I guess my dumb body is allergic to nuts now. Had to go get a steroid shot and some meds and my coworkers told me I can’t go testing the insurance policy like that… time to leave Florida. Too hot and damp a state.

Also I hope the things stolen bring those who took them misery and pain. Or something along those lines

2 Likes

I just don’t like the huge bugs down there. I once got kicked out of bed by the biggest palomino bug one night. Thing hissed at me. I shot it with my ppk. I slept in the car for the rest of that hop.

3 Likes

Are you glad or insulted that they didnt steal the stuff that you signed?

1 Like

Don’t care either way. I’m going to find them, I’m ocd that way…

2 Likes