I Need Some Help

Hey. I haven’t posted in this forum in a while. I used to yoyo constantly, but then I hit a wall and didn’t know what tricks I should learn next. Now I’m looking to get back into it. What do you guys think I should learn?

Well, first off, where did you stop at? That would give us a better idea as to a more recent starting point.

advanced/expert

You should learn Suicide. It’s under expert 1. Good luck!

Then just go to Expert Part 2. In addition, check out this channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Theorganizer

Some of the tricks are more advanced than here, but you can push yourself to learn them. :wink:

cool thanks.

I’m trying to learn ninja vanish. I got it once but I keep landing in a trapeeze. What am I doing wrong.

You probably aren’t making any slack at all. The yoyo will land back on the string between your nonthrowhand and the yoyo because it will slack across the other part of the string.

Hey guys- believe it or not I need help with the “breakaway”! I just can’t seem to get the hang of it and I’ve been doing all of my tricks by throwing a sleeper in front of me- turning- and swinging the yo-yo up and over. It loses a lot of spin and it’s spinning the wrong direction for grinds and the like! I’ve tried holding it almost sideways in my palm and have seen some success (less horrible wobble) but my spin is just not as strong- HELP!!

Thanks much! I’m off to work.

Throw it the same way but with your arm turned sideways. Also, don’t throw it straight down, which is kind of hard to do with your arm sideways. You want to throw it more “out” than “down” which kind of comes naturally with your arm sideways.

1 Like