I need help on drop in the bucket

Hey!!!I need help on drop in the bucket.I keep missing the middle string when I swing it over it.Can any one give me tips???

just practice, took me a while…try to do the hop with as little string as possible…like when learning trapeze the closer to your NTH the better, then after a while you will be able to land it from further out…

1 Like

I find it helps if you’ve got the bucket tilted slightly towards the direction the yoyo’s coming from. Other than that, and keeping the string segment shorter, it really is just a matter of practice practice practice.

Yuki

I also found that after I learned classic way to get into wrist mount my drop in the bucket got WAY easier to land too…

http://yoyoexpert.com/learn/064-expert-wrist-mount.html

1 Like

Before you are about to “drop” the yoyo in the “bucket” make sure that the yoyo is fairly close ( about 3 inches or closer) to your non throw hand before you flip it on the the string. That way the aim will be a little more accurate.

It helps to spread the outter strings out further from the center, and yes, having a shorter launch string