I need a little Inspiration! (Art contest)

If you take wargirls thing but turn the o in to a yoyo and put that on for the bosses head, that would be cool.

Personally I am contemplating the idea of using Kei’s design centrally, and then using wargirls black and white boss logo, but I would use it more off to one side. More or less as a personal logo. Personally I might even use wargirls logo on other cases as well. (Pending of course that I have permission to do that.)

OF COURSE THE CONTEST IS STILL OPEN! ALL ARTISTS ARE STILL FREE TO APPLY.

I hope to have my current project done in two weeks. So how about we shoot for a closing day of the contest for September 21st.

bump
Still going for a while longer

Ba bam.

no random color splatters?

didn’t you see the second one i posted?

I hope he can make it like the yoyo on the right ;D
http://www.cariboublog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Photo-2012-07-20-10-52-11-AM.jpg

I would need to have a brush on paint to really make it feel right. (At least with the skill set I have) So for the time being I’m not incorporating Splatters, though I will work on putting that in for future designs)

Sorry forgot to really talk about that one. The actual look itself isn’t bad. It’s got some of the gritty look, but the dog has a lot of thin lines that are going to be hard to use with the stenciling I incorporate.

Personally though the more I look at your first design the more I want to use it as a personal logo. (If that’s okay with you.) I may not use it right away as a dead center main piece, but with your permission I want to attach it to all products I distribute. If you want to discuss this more PM me. (I have a bit of an offer for you.)

One last thing Dis is funny.

Not a whole lot of time left.

What about the stripes?

Not the best thing Ive done but definetly something worth taking a look at;) Sorry about the semi crappy photo. I left it at school and can get a better pic tomorrow

Er stripes? Do you mean the pin stripes on the one guys suite? I would not be able to paint those on. I would need to figure something out.