I need a little Inspiration! (Art contest)

I’m trying to keep the font fairly straight edged, since it sounds like he’s cutting this out himself.
I’ll get working on this when.I have a fair minute, I’ve been busy lately

I guess that would be hard to cut out…

Okay, did some work with a bulldog, replace green with whatever color you actually want, and if i were you, i would do the splatters randomly with spraypaint. just spray a blob and let it run (lay a dropcloth i guess) do the blobs first, then the letters, then the dog. i’ll post all the different layers seperately so you can print them off as stencils. (if you want to use the design)

1 Like

Thats cool. But what would it look like with the white text and the black background?

it would look the same, but with white text on a black background. i mean, the colors are all up to him. i’m just uploading the designs for the stencils.

do what i do when you need inspiration look at nature i get my greatist ideas by looking at the clouds and shadows

Eh I want to get some input from yoyoers other than myself. I want people to feel like what I produce is for them. Not just my wants being forced on them. Hence I’m going for this little art contest idea.

Note I am a yoyoer if you want a yoyo idea try a mandala

Sweet I’m in!
So if Im correct your looking for:
A design that includes the word BOSS
Looks gritty
Not too complicated in detail (because of stenciling)
And is overall awesome

Anything else?

Boss does not need to be in the design. Though I do want to put Boss on the case. If you feel a given a design does not really work with Boss on it I may simply put a Boss logo on like a corner or something. (Maybe forgo the Boss part altogether, but I don’t really see myself doing that.)

Alright cool! Did you want something more simple, or are you ok with layering?

I think Layering is fine. Just try to avoid pencil lines.

Still finishing my last case.

Oh yeah, I have a rough finished I just need to complete it. I’ll have it posted by tomorrow.

Now I’m excited

Sorry BuddyJim D:
Here is the photo. I think I can do more with it if you want. You can have BOSS in the background, I’d think that will look cool.

The suit was based off of another stencil a guy made. I didn’t completely copy, but still he said it was free to use. Also it goes with your Boss text (even though the design doesn’t have to do anything with boss) :slight_smile:

I like it. My only concerns are the thin lines on the yoyo, but I think I can make this work. I’ll need to debate on designs, and of course the contest is still open, but I would like to use this on one of my cases.

Great! Glad you like it :slight_smile:

Splater pink, lime green, yellow, light blue, and red all over!!!