I need 1 trick for the blc! Tut please! Your trick here!

I’m entering the blc and I need a trick that will take up 12 to 6 seconds when preformed at a little more than normal speed. It can’t be from a hoodini mount because almost all the tricks I am allready doing start from a hoodini. I would like an EASY trick that starts from a spirit bomb mount. (the one handed mount thingy) Like I said I would like a tut for an pretty EASY trick. (no master level tricks, I need to get it down by augest 1st for the competition!) I dosn’t have to be from a spirit bomb mount, that is just a sugestion. I need a tut by today or early tommorow. I need a trick that will be stunning. Please help me! Thank You! :wink:

I had the same thing, and came up with a quick braintwister combo, try something like that.

I would rather not teack it to you since its in my freestyle, but just giving an idea.

I saw samad and some other guy down at redondo doing a triple triangle. Anyone have a tut for that?

Revolutions and then a red triangle suicide landing in trapeze?
Red triangle. Then do like a suicide but put your finger into the string and land the trapeze.

You should make one up or just do something you already know.

This should help. :slight_smile:

But don’t use Unnamed trick 2! I need that one. :wink:

Yeah but all the other GOOD tricks I know start with a hoodini. I’m already doing 3 hoodini tricks in my compititoion. I only have 6 tricks I’m using. I need 1 more. I have not perfected spirit bomb so I can’t do that, and sometime I miss the string in kwijibow. Unless I want to do a rock the cradle I need a trick. lol, rock the cradle, lol! I’m working on maybe doing my other trick without poping in a hoodini, but it is hard.

Yes!!! YeaH!!! I never got revolutions, then eventually gave up on it. But from samads link I clicked on gerwards tut. I learned it! I will use it at BLC! ;D

you should just get in a GT pop to your right like ur in a 1 1/2 mount from a GT then swing over and ull be in a GT then just do a GT barrel roll and BOOM ur done ill post a link with the GT barrel roll but not the 1 1/2 thingy but just throw it over like in buddha’s revenge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsiSjsmS1vs&feature=channel_page

is there a way to try and make the yoyo land on the front string any easier, i always land on two. any tips on how to push away unwanted strings

for the red triangles trick not the barrel rolls thingy

For the basic one that I posted? You don’t want to land on the front string.

is it the one that leads straight to ur throw hand middle finger or the otherone and also i need to know how to push unwanted ones away

It’s the one not directly attached to your throwhand middle finger. Not sure what you mean by the “unwanted” ones but if you mean the loop on your nonthrowhand that you drop then all you do is curl your finger in to grab the string farther away from you while the closer one drops. Then point your finger straight again.