I miss this guy(Hamstring)

Does anybody know whatever happened to him? I don’t remember his actual name.
Hamstring was his product.

I remember some time back, he said health issues kept him from continuing the string thing…

PA… I found these all in a ziplock while looking through my ‘ton a yo stuff’.

8 Likes

Hi. The guys name was Matthew Beattie, hes in prison. If you look him up there are news articles about him. I’ve heard he was not a very nice person at all

7 Likes

This is the greatest plot twist ever. Ahaha.

13 Likes

I take it you’ve not looked at what he got done for.

4 Likes

Yikes just looked him up. I’m sure he’s having a pleasant time there with everyone knowing what he did.

3 Likes

:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:!!!

1 Like

Interesting how so much info instantly showed up in this ‘thread’,

If he is slammed at the moment, he is either wearing polyester or cotton. I sure hope he isn’t wearing nylons🙀

Certainly a twist in the story.

A lot more ‘tension’ dealing with the ups and downs of prison life. Not the kind you’d want to deal with.

You make the wrong moves in the joint, you become ‘unresponsive’.

The best combo you can expect to master in prison is; meatloaf, mashed potato’s, gravy and an apple.

9 Likes

Sad to hear this guys life went poorly. But he did make some really great string. I’d love to try some again. I think it’s been close to 8 years since I’ve used Ham String.

2 Likes

I never knew all of this :open_mouth: what a crazy situation

1 Like

Wow. If you google his name and “prison” two different offenders show up. Now I don’t think we should discuss what the offenses were but was he from the UK or Australia?

2 Likes

UK

Yoyodoc’s pic shows the strings from Lincolnshire, UK

2 Likes

Apparently this place still carries it.

Maybe he’s making them in the “pen”.

That was my everyday string for years. Nothing is quite like it. A must in neon yellow

this unlocked a memory… ive been using sochi for so long i forgot i used to cherish this stuff

1 Like

Life is full of ups and downs.