I might be holding a giveaway for a shutter. Anyone have any ideas on what the contest could be

8 Likes
2 Likes

Do a craziest banger contest!

2 Likes

Has the specs dropped for the (presumably) bi-metal shutter yet? You could take guesses for dimensions and weight. Whoever gets the closest gets the shutter.

3 Likes

This :point_up_2:

4 Likes
  1. a yoyo video contest

2. randomly pick someone

3. most creative trick contest (trick does not have to be hard it just has to be creative)

4. or a rap contest

8 Likes

how about the most creative idea for a contest, contest?

7 Likes

how about the shutter goes to the person with the most posts on this topic? Nothing quite like abusing forum tools :coffee:

3 Likes

I like Landis’s (Landis’?) idea about trick creativity, don’t evaluate the difficulty and solely look at the uniqueness of it, that means anyone can participate, no matter their skill-level.

6 Likes

Fight to the death

13 Likes

Can yo-yos be used as a weapon in this death match?

6 Likes

All of these were great ideas but Landis’s idea for a creative trick has won. Again, this contest is only a maybe but if it happens it will be during December and it will be an aqua Shutter. Do not submit your tricks yet. I will make another topic for that. Thank you all for these ideas. Good job Landis. Thanks again.

10 Likes

I dont see why not, to quote vsauce

“I can break the law, I am free. Not free from punishment, but nonetheless here we are.”

4 Likes

I got that on lock.

Make it yoyo themed.

2 Likes

Maybe some sort of yoyoing quiz and the first to finish wins?

1 Like

Why not put people in a ring and they can fight for it?

4 Likes

lol I love this idea

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.