I’m finally in the news

43 Likes

That’s awesome dude! Sweet photo in there too.

7 Likes

Congratulations. That was a good read. Yes, I hate it to when 10 year olds are better me.

5 Likes

Get used to it. It’s the future.
And congratulations to op.

4 Likes

The NC yo-yo power is growing!

5 Likes

Congratulations to the OP - cool stuff

2 Likes

That is so awesome. Well done sir.

3 Likes

Way to go E!!

3 Likes

Love to see this! Great representation and a very well done article :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats! And yes, I agree with @JeiCheetah, the article is well written and she referenced a lot of the yo-yo terms well - did you help? :sunglasses: Great photo too.

3 Likes

Congratulation my friend! What an accomplishment. That article is so well written too.

You got your first yoyo in 2022? HOLY COW. You’ve picked it up fast.

Lets see a tutorial for “The School Walk”. Pumped for you!!

10 Likes

This is AWESOME dude!

3 Likes

This is so awesome dude!

1 Like

Yes, I helped the reporter. we had to give her a crash course on the world of yoyos with as many specifics as she could gather and organize. Nancy said she wanted to write the article in a way that if somebody knew nothing about yoyoing, after reading this article they would be equipped with enough to go and try to yo. She was excited about the story so much so that she made sure it was printed in the Sunday edition to try to reach as many readers as possible.

5 Likes

Thanks, man, Glad that you enjoyed it! I might post a tutorial on the School Walk soon!

4 Likes

ikr. NC be spitting out the goats! You ever think about going to worlds?

3 Likes

Yo, Let us know when Yiyi drops :slightly_smiling_face:

Sick article bro, congrats! I really like that you resolved the TV situation lol. Also I second wanting to see ‘the school walk,’ it sounds dope.

1 Like

Favorite quote:

“Little did he know at the time, but the yo-yo community is tens of thousands strong, with a multitude of conversations happening within online communities at any time and people of all ages buying, selling and talking about different styles.”

Yeah; all kinds of stuff…

6 Likes