I’m finally back 🙇‍♂️

So I was on these forums not too long back and I’m returning after a much needed mental break. These forums were the best thing going on in my life at the time, and I made many friends but unfortunately my brain was going haywire. After deleting my account (and doing a lot of crazy things) I was diagnosed bipolar 1 :sweat:. It’s been many months of psychiatric help and finding the proper medication cocktail to level me out. Well I’m better now (to the best of my abilities) and hope I’ll be welcomed back with the same love as before. :slightly_smiling_face:

44 Likes

:heart::yo-yo::heart:

5 Likes

Hell yea welcome back man!

4 Likes

:grin: missed you guys

4 Likes

Yo what up Ian!

3 Likes

Hey glad you found your way through!

It took me years to be willing to take meds for my bipolar…then it took a while after that to find one that worked without giving me a lot of side effects.
I’m really glad you found some that seem to be helping.
Things can get pretty dark pretty quickly when I stop taking my meds.

Anyhow, welcome back!

6 Likes

Ty so much for the love man

4 Likes

Wad up Frankie!

4 Likes

“Hello, my name is Ian and I’m a yo-yo addict.”

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m glad people are finally shining a positive light on mental illness. It makes it easier for us to be “normal”

4 Likes

True dat. Tying off my arm with a yoyo string to get that hit!

3 Likes

Yeaaah, good to have you back, nice to meet you and luv from Brazil! :+1:

4 Likes

Nice to meet you too Neo, I’m sure we’ll have a lot of dope yoyo convos :grin:

5 Likes

Hi Ian, welcome back. I hope you find the right mix of yo-yoing, webtime, and medication to help you feel balanced. I’m diagnosed Bipolar 2 and feel like yo-yos have really helped me out in my life. If you ever need to chat, feel free to hit me up.

You mentioned “doing a lot of crazy things” in your post. I’m not sure what that might entail, but if you feel like you may have accidentally hurt someone on this forum before you left, I hope you’ll consider reaching out to them and trying to mend those bridges.

11 Likes

welcome back man…

3 Likes

Good to have you back!

4 Likes

Wad up my clyw homeboy!

Thanks man! Good to be back

2 Likes

Ty so much I honestly can’t believe the overwhelming positive response!

It’s nice that mental illness more accepted and being spoken about now. I’m so glad to have your and everybody’s support. I’m here for you man and welcome back as well :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like