I just bought a $1000 yoyo

The materials, labor and the machining

5 Likes

Also I would buy multiple yoyos for a review if your looking to have more content on your youtube channel

4 Likes

Think of all the views you’d get by sparking a 1000$ yoyo!

18 Likes

I dont think this is it at all. Its probably just a super small run of yoyos and also branding/marketing…

5 Likes

Hey man if you want to get it do it! When you resell though, I’ll buy it for $400 so I can make a video, “I bought a $1000 yoyo for $400.” :stuck_out_tongue: ahahaha

14 Likes

Facts

3 Likes

I doubt you’ll be able to milk much content out of a yoyo like this imho. A review video, a sparking video and an unboxing video and I think that’s about it. Past that it would probably just make guest appearances in your other videos. A much better way to have more content would be to spend the $1000 dollars on 10-20 different yoyos so you’ll immediately have at least 10-20 different review videos.

12 Likes

the fact you are considering buying it :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Tell me more about the YYF lucky box. Are they really $1000?!

3 Likes

YYR not YYF.

4 Likes

ill sell you $1000 unlucky box :stuck_out_tongue:

24 Likes

60 years ago when I was a kid, there were 3 levels of ‘Stupid’ used to classify brainless mischief: (1) Stupid… (2) Idiot… and (3) Blithering Idiot.

…Anybody that would Spark a $1000 yo-yo, is Pre-qualified for Option 3.

16 Likes

I’d probably be option 3 not gonna lie. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Ok, that makes more sense. I was already thinking I was in the insanity zone looking at the Ti Confusion.

4 Likes

and his new private helicopter.

2 Likes

METAVITY! Full sentence

10 Likes

If you’re planning to spark a $1k yoyo; the answer is yes, yes, you should buy it.

14 Likes

I spark my ti yoyos, but fully endorse this post. If I dropped $1k on a single yoyo I would not spark it on purpose.

7 Likes

I think the people who buy $1000 dollar yo-yo don’t normally ask if it’s a good idea.
When you walk into a car showroom you don’t talk features or price, you talk exclusivity.

If your looking for the most incredible yo-yo, well maybe you can get that easily for 120-150.
If your looking for content, well this might be the audience syphon you want to crack that YouTube algorithm.

Just do it geezer!
I’m watching.

7 Likes

It’s machined and assembled in China, nothing about the materials, labor and machining brings the price that high.

You’re also paying for Mickey’s design, and the exclusivity of this yoyo.

11 Likes