i got my yoyorecreation messiah today!

This yoyo is awesome! It plays as my stardust but I like throwing this one more for some reason. It plays amazing in every way except for one little thing, there is vibration and I can’t figure it out. If anyone has advice please let me know. Feel free to ask question about the yo also.

Yeah, a lot of people have been saying this about the vibe. I think it has to do something with the axle. I’m not sure, but I think everyone has a tiny amount of vibe which is probably caused by the axle. So you could check out the axle if you want.

Yeah I think that’s it. The axle is tiny! Not every throw has vibe so I’m not too upset. Plus so far this yo is amazing

yeah! i got one too! its amazing but i also have that vibe. nevertheless its still my main player by far.

If it doesn’t happen on every throw then it is your throw that is the problem.

Wow your lucky all i have from yoyorecreation is the clash >:(

So, this is a great yoyo - but they all have a vibe due to the axle design.

I am confused - perhaps it is because I am relatively new to this modern yoyo-ing but isn’t a “vibe” a bad thing?

Yes! vibe is bad but i tried a messiah and if u throw it right it doesnt vibe mostly small axles make the yoyo more prone to fall damage like how the meteor got upgraded with a shorter fatter axle to prevent fall damage

My messiah has vibe on some throws, but that is my fault it plays so silently.