I got a yoyo and it wont come back up now

Umm this sounds like a troll, since he put Vaseline in a bearing. If not then congrats on a throw that is top notch.

Wow a fireball to a yyr.

Thatā€™s quite the mother.Ā  The Overdrive is an unresponsive yoyo, meaning it wonā€™t come back without a bind, a bind is a trick that purposely forces string into the gap of the yoyo, causing the string to wrap around the bearing and forcing the yoyo back up.Ā  Also, the Overdrive is a 200$ yoyo, if I were you, I would keep it someplace safe and learn more tricks on a much cheaper yoyo.Ā  Or I would sell it and buy 5 yoyos :smiley:

Hereā€™s a good video on binding

Yeah, sell it for $200 and get a few other throws.

ok so i went to orchard supply and bought some silicone cuz thats what people said to get but now my bearing is stuck what do i do

I think you should seek out a yoyo club or other players in your area who can sit down and explain things to you.

did you put it in the bearing or in the response recess?!?!?!?!?!?! ???

I canā€™t take this seriously without pictures. It seems almost impossible a parent would go from checkout line at the grocery store to YYR.

Pure awesome.

Pictures???

i got this silicone if that is what your asking for
http://www.amazon.com/Permatex-82180-Maximum-Resistance-Silicone/dp/B0002UEN1U/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1358993384&sr=1-1

This is hilarious. Haha. I canā€™t take this seriously.

Thatā€™s gasket marker lol.

If you are not a troll private message me and I will help you. Other then that  , all signs are pointing to troll

Thatā€™s the right stuff. But yeah, seems likely heā€™s trolling.

Seems like its a troll but if it isnā€™t then he has one crazy mom to just buy her son a yyr

Agreed.

:wink:

Iā€™m not sure to laugh at how easily this guy trolled you or how dumb some of you are. Lol