I cant buy my own yoyo.

samad makes the best point

hahaha. Funny, my parents are the same. What I do is wait until they are happy or make a wishlist with about 4-5 yoyos or even better just the C13. Parents love decisiveness. Just post the wishlist somewhere noticable in the house and let them know that is what you REALLY want. They will eventually let you get one. I got a peak that way…well with the help of the summer sale but that was still pushing it. That wishlist did wonders for me.

So you finally got that peak you wanted? cool.

Yep. It took a while but I got it! I can’t wait until I get it. But it’s a little side-tracked so back to topic!

That wishlist idea wont work for me. My parents live about 30 miles from me and will never see it! lol

Then I guess you have your oown credit card and your own job. This won’t be an issue for you.

No offense Wocky, but i have to agree with your parents. They seem to know what they’re talking about. The Dark magic and X-Convict from what I heard are great yo yos so I’m positive they can take you well beyond advanced. When you reach expert yo can buy that yo yo you want am I right?

You shouldn’t get a metal yoyo until you get past expert IMO. But I kinda ran into the same problem with my parents, I just sat down and had a talk with them and my yoyo was coming in the mail the next day. :smiley:

I’m just going to violate the “IMO” and say that it’s twisted logics. Honestly, as long as you can bind properly, you are good enough for anything. I bought my M1 before I even started on the expert tricks, and I don’t see any problem. I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again; Saying that someone ‘shouldn’t get’ or ‘don’t deserve’ a yoyo just because they haven’t learned a certain amount of tricks is twisted logics.

Addment: You don’t really need the magical power of knowing and whut? to get a metal.