$$$

How do u guys earn sooo much money to buy lots of yoyo’s? Like how much a day or per week or per month or per Choir you do to get money to buy them.

And if you are an adult, what kind of job you have to get some money for yoyo’s you spent on? how can you have money to buy yoyos even you have big bills waiting for you to pay? (just wondering :))

(me, im just studying hard to earn my yoyo’s and doing some choirs.)

Thx

I actually don’t buy yoyos that much. If I get new ones, they’re usually in trades. Outside of that, I get some money for taking a kid home from school and I also work the scoreboard for some basketball games.

I get money for various reasons but it just comes basically i just oppertunities to get money like now I got $69 for Christmas I saved and now its $81

10 bucks a week for house chores :smiley: and some extra money from different babysitting stuff. currently ive made 90. dont need it for yoyos just got an 888x for christmas and am not really interested in anything except the remnant.

1 Like

i referee youth soccer and football
like 20 bucks a game
5-8 games a week
im 12…

wow thats awesome your only 12 and your making money like that …

I get it from report cards, Christmas, and birthdays.

well, im 18 and live with my parents. i work at McDonald’s after school and on the weekends, do the only bills i have are gas and car insurance. i don’t have a phone bill either, don’t have a cell phone. i just put 50% of my earnings into a savings account for school, and the rest is pretty much spending money. my guess is i wont be able to spend as much after i move out when i go to College.

i dont get allowance nor do asny things i’m always busy studying.i am 13 and i thought i’d be like this when i go to university. spoke too soon lol.

just started yoyoing though :smiley:

Im 23 I am a jet mechanic so yeah I get a deciend income everyfortnight but I dont buy a new yoyo every month either yeah theres bill but I still get some play money as well, but if there is a new yoyo I usually dont have to wait to save up the money put it that way

lucky :o

i havent gotten a new yoyo since last june lol i just dont have that kind of money, and the one i have plays fine lol although i am waiting on one in the mail right now…but im thinkin ive been jipped out of $40 but im not sure

i hope not :stuck_out_tongue:

I work under the table DJing at parties. I get at a minimum of $75 per gig plus tips and $50 bucks for every extra hour so, I do alright. I just ordered 100 slick 6 strings, a velocity, FAST 201, Loop 720, Thin and Thick Lube and it didnt come close to breaking my bank so… yeah… oh I’m 22

anyone else :wink:

1 Like

Had 700 dollars under bed spent 400 dollars on really expensive yoyos ( now I have 20 yoyos ) then on Christmas so far got 100 dollars and saving a lot of coins in this biggy bank that is almost four feet tall ( it is almost full ) and now my birthday is coming up so I get more money from my family members. Oh and I get good grades in school so my mom rewards me with two yoyos of my choice. WOOT!!! So yeah thats how I get money for yoyos.