i am on youtube!

Yah!

got my 10th subscriber to celebrate I want to do an awesome yo-yo video what do you guys and girls think i should do?
note : I wont turn down any idea unless its make up :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do a tutorial…maybe on trapeze??? Please and thank you!

you want me to do a trapeze tutorial? I could do that for you but it wont be a good videos for 10 subscribers… ???

Do it anyways!

Your 10 subscribers will love it! I always try to put out a quality video even if I have, what, 12 subbers? Yeah, 12.

all right I don’t see why not I so like trapeze tricks or just showing how to do a trapeze I think not sure

Wow, great job on getting 10 subscribers already. I only have 4 and I’ve been putting out Youtube videos since July.

I think a trapeze tutorial would be cool though. Or maybe just a video you work pretty hard on with music and editing and you yoyoing would be pretty cool.

Hmmm still thinking on it thinking about a mix of my styles I do (Aka 2a and 1a and possibly 5a if I can find my counterweight) of yo-yoing In our barn there’s a bunch of cool stuff I can Yoyo off there

hahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

i will have a new video up tonight! :smiley:

yay!

got it up and here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTgzMGd48B8&feature=plcp
enjoy you guys picked it dont mock me now i did what you asked for

1 Like

Finally, I got what I needed!!! :slight_smile: Thanks,Abby!!!

Abby

Everyday you impress me more than you did the day before. You zipped through that Skin the Gerbil effortlessly. I’m so proud of you. It’s a good thing I don’t live in your neck of the woods or I’d be knocking on your door everyday asking; “Abby, can you show me how to…”

and nobody’s going to mock you. If someone does you let me know and they’ll have to face the Wrath of Banjo. ewwww.

oh…and you kind of betrayed me by doing that entire tutorial in long sleeves. You disproved my theory. :wink:

1 Like

Yea my fault it was easy enough it didn’t affect it at all ling sleeves only affect my throwing when I wrap around my arm that and of you asked about living around my neck of the woods I already got people asking me about that stuff at our Yoyo club I’m better than the people who run it which Is kinda funny!

Soooooo

I will have a video up sometime today when my my siblings die Down there fighting

You are a very beautiful edition to the yoyo community! (please do not take it the wrong way!)
You wizzed through that skin the gerbil, I was very impressed.
Also, I want that jacket >_>

hahaha ya i think i am too and that jacket has soo many holes around the cuff i cant even tell you but it works

subscribed!