i am on youtube!

Okay let’s see if I can find my counterweight but for now I can show 2a if you want…

Yeah!

Okay let me figure out what I should put on it for 2a because I got alot of options to choose from

Abby

Don’t ever let anyone tell you different, you got skills girl! You’re better’n me, I know that.

I love watching your videos!

One little ittsy-bitsy tiny thing. Smile more. You kinda looked like you are in a crabby mood in your 2A vid. Still in all, you continue to impress the dickens outta me. I am officially an Abby fan!

Thanks I would smile but I get Zone out and I forget but hey mistakes happen.

okay well i made another and this one took meover an hour hope you guys like it

Good stuff! Question: when you’re just holding the yoyo straight to the ground, how high is your throw hand? Looks like it would come almost up to your shoulders! I can’t imagine having to throw a breakaway at that angle, but when you have no choice I guess it becomes seamless. :slight_smile:

Yeah I don’t know why but I like my string long it let’s me get
my string in interesting mounts and maneuvers that and I dont think on the tricks I just do and the string is up to my chest it isn’t that bad

do do do

You’re very good. you definitely exceeded my expectations.

will be waiting for some more videos.

HOw long have you been yo-yoing?

around 9 to 8 months

You have the skills we are seeing after 8 or 9 months? You just started this year then. Holy Cow! Hold it, I got go put my socks back on cause you just knocked 'em off little girl!

Now not only am I an Abby fan, I am an admirer. Where does the line for autographs start? There will come a day when we will be saying; “Yeah, well I knew her when…”

You make me proud of you and ashamed at my own lack of skill at the same time.

Do you want me to start my tourorial series sooner so you can be as good as me because I can start soon if you want but for autograph wise I don’t know when that will start but it will probably be when I’m at a competition

If you are going to do tutorials, you should get a good editing program and learn how to use it.

And try to wear black, with a dark background, and maybe a light or something aimed at you.

nemgodinez

rain…

Thanks but I think my dad can find a good editing program he’s a computer wiz genius

I tell you what I need. I need an in-person, one-on-one trainer who can witness my mistakes and of whom I can ask questions. What I need is for Abby to hop on a cross-country bus and come to my house and tell what I’m doing wrong. How about Amtrak? Does that run west out of Baltimore? I could pick you up in Osceola, Iowa.

No? Can’t see that happening? I 'spose you’re right.

Seriously. I think good tutorials require more than just one person. The yoyoer and cameraman. At least that much. Even then, as Nemyo said, there will be the need for editing and stuff. Could be a lot of extra work. What I’d really like to see is tutorials shot in an professional studio environment with more than one camera, a background which doesn’t interfere or compete, different camera angles, the ability to zoom in at appropriate moments, slo-mo and the like. I know that extends beyond most available budgets, but it would really help in comprehending what is being taught.

…but that’s off topic and I’m hijacking Abby’s thread. Sorry.

I think for now I would suggest waiting on tutorials until later, but that’s just my opinion. You do what you feel comfortable with and what you feel you’re ready for. I’ll watch whatever you put up, I know that.

:wink:

Well I will be happy to help with the trick just tell me which one that and if you need a 1 on 1 trainer there probably plenty at iowa state Yoyo competition but I will just stick with trying to make tutorials for now that and I’m still in school :stuck_out_tongue: so if I’m going across the country I will be happy to stop by :slight_smile:

Got some tutorials out check them out!

First, I would like to say nice videos. You already have more subscribers than me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now for your tutorials I would recommend a couple of things. I couldn’t really see the string at all until you moved up closer. Try getting a darker background or maybe a brighter string (like neon yellow or something). You definitely do a nice job of explaining the tricks though.

Keep it up!

so brighter string that i can do. Besides I am probably get some nice colored string for my b day anyways