I am looking for a new metal

So my birthday is coming up so I want a new yoyo. I don’t want to spend more than $60. I already have a shutter which I love as well as a used DNA, YYM T5 and C3 speedaholic. I want to get a V-shape because I really like my shutter. I think I have it narrowed down to a C3 Level 6, Werrd Minute, and Yoyofficer Imp. The Level 6 looks really good and the shape looks like some of their most popular models. I really like the look of the imp because I don’t have an undersized throw and the imp because the shape looks great and its dirt cheap.
Thanks
Red is minute
Red splashed is Level 6
Black is Imp

sorry for small pics

Those all look great, and since they’re all decently cheap, I’d say just pick one. Werrd, YYO, and C3 all make really nice products.

This. They’re all great throws, but if I were to choose one, I’d take the Minute. The shape is great, and the performance is amazing, especially considering the price. I will say, I’ve never had the chance to try the IMP, so I can’t really comment on it.

For $60 you really can not go wrong with the One Drop Benchmark V.

Would get the level 6 for serious competition play and the minute as a carry/fun throw since it’s undersized. Both are awesome though

Haven’t tried the Imp so didn’t mention it

I like the look of the benchmark V but I don’t like that is is the exact same size is my shutter (Correct me if I’m wrong) and it dosn’t seem that unique. I like the look and I wanted to get a V but it looks the same as the level 6. Do you have the benchmark V or can vouch for it? I am interested in the side effects.

It may look the same but I’m sure they play completely different. It’s all about weight distribution and the overall weight.