Huvr- Hoverboards

I’m pretty sure all of us knew this was fake. Lol. I was making fun of the video.

Yeah… Thats what I was talking about.

They just posted a picture on their Facebook. It said “THE HOAX, IS A HOAX” wonder what that means,…

well if they used super conducting and then geo-locked the magnets it could work, but both are hard to do physics wise

-Dylan

But what if they reproductated the biothermic equilibrium and created a magnetic vendershield?

And add a few drops of asdfghtianfdjahaibrium

This could be possible through quantum levitation, but to do it at such a large scale would be impossible currently. But, If you love quantum mechanics, quantum physics, and you have nothing better to do…

1 Like

Looks like it was made by combining unobtanium with a good bit of balonium. Works every time…

I think it may have a core of hardtoobtainium as well.

1 Like

They posted a picture that said “THE HOAX IS A HOAX” and today they uploaded a picture of their Billboard. IM SO LOST

UPDATE:

Take a look at what they claim to have. If you had an energy source like that, would you be screwing around making skateboards? :wink:

Still, wow…
still fake…
still wish it was real…

WHY WOULDNT YOU?!?!?

Are you being serious? We would have found the holy grail of science and you think we should make skateboards? Wow…
WE WOULD MAKE LONGBOARDS NOT SKATEBOARDS! Haha

Some say its a praylude to a new up coming Back To The Future movie.

Implying longboards aren’t skateboards.

now imagine an entire city floating because of it. Coughcolumbiacough

well, for one thing, you could get rich generating essentially free power and force the whole world into servitude.

That sounds no where near as fun as riding a hover board :stuck_out_tongue:

When do they say it’s coming out? (I still want one of the boards to put in my room and hang from nanofilament)