Hurricane Sandy

not anymore, my friend. RI is safe… for now. :slight_smile:

We haven’t got hot yet were going to get hit some time this afternoon

Are you in the Ri? If so where? :slight_smile:

We’re getting hit here in PA Monday… Cold front vs sandy…

D.Cs gonna get hit. YAY! I hate school…

Should be getting hit tonight/monday and I’m in Jersey.

…I have to go to work though. Don’t ask me why the mall is staying open during a state of emergency though. Who goes shopping for clothes during a hurricane? ::slight_smile:

I’m probably gonna get blown away tonight while I’m taking THE BUS…that is, if the buses are still running. Should be fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

Your work place should sell kayaks instead of clothes…

Your not in kansas anymore reebi :wink:

I just got notice that school is canceled for two days (at least) here in NJ where I live, and that’s before anything even happened. It seems like everyone’s taking precautions which is a good thing. I have a football game later today, and I’m hoping the weather won’t be too bad for us to play.

We’re supposed to be getting nailed here tomorrow, the winds are already picking up though. Gonne have to evacuate, I’m right by the Delaware river bed.

Ha… Always look on the bright side!

Dang I miss living in Florida… One hour away from Worlds and yearly Hurricane parties…

School is closed tomorrow because of the hurricane and my dad says he’s going to work in that weather for us gusts are starting to pick up

OH NO these light drizzles… to much… gonna… klckbleh

same here i dont know if my dad will go to work tomorrow because of rain…

My school didn’t close… wait I’M HOME-SCHOOLED! hahaha

1 Like

That sucks for you but school closing for me is great because now that means assessment dates are moved

I go to an online school so mine’s not closed either, lame. lol.

Half of a tree snapped off right in front of my house already, ugh.

same…