What will you be throwing during hurricane sandy?

Just a thought, anyone on the east coast, this is the storm to hit the history books. I just wanted to know what yoyo you will be throwing during he floods and power outages.

Haha, probably my Deadly_Spins Wrath!

I’ll be throwing sandbags.

Ok…not really. Hoping it won’t be too bad here. Kinda fixated on the Nessie for the moment.

-bpg

I’m in NH, so I probably won’t get hit as bad as everybody else, but I’m throwing the Gnarwhal and Trigger today.

Avalanche. No school on Monday or Tuesday for me!!! I LUV U SANDY!!!

1 Like

Addiction :L

Old yoyojam hurricanes!

Stay safe people!

3 Likes

Probably the usual for me my stackless grind machine and my legacy 2 and maybe my Duncan speed beetle

My La Goutte is my throw of the moment (my new Victory and H5xChief are going to be stuck at the post office >:( ). I wish I had way more glow in the dark stuff though, and maybe some glow stick mod things, cause I reckon it’s going to be difficult to throw in the post-Sandy electricity hole.

EVERYTHING!

Actually Hurricane Sandy will be doing the throwing. Lets hope we dont lose our electricity.

Wait, why is this in general Yoyo?

It’s asking what we are throwing during hurricane Sandy…

So yeah… It’a a general topic.

definitly will be throwing my trigger. i have to go in to work so i have my fingers crossed that the power will go out ::slight_smile:

I will be throwing my trusty yoyorecreation Sleipnir, Christopher Chia “Take That” edition.

I am 10 mins from dc but i will be studying more than throwing but if i do get a chance to throw I will be throwing my Classic.

Stargazer, Code2, Chief, heck, i’m gonna throw everything! No School rocks!

Yoyo factory popstar
Yoyo jam chaser

I live in VA… I have to work :confused: outside. But i might just bring my psg and camera and get some storm chaser footy hahaaa

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?4ujp1u
|Y|O|R|E|D| @~~

I live in va also, I was trying to get some good footage of sadny, but its just not that bad enough where I am. Maybe tomorrow. Ill be throwin my chief in the meantime.