Hubstacked Superstar

Hey,
So when people talk about YYF, its always about the Shutter the Genesis and the Supernova. But i want a Hubstacked yoyo, and i already own a Genesis without Hubstacks, and i dont want to buy a second Genesis, so how is the Superstar with Hubstacks, since no one seems to talk about it.

No one talks about it because it is discontinued by the new Superstar

that might be… but the stacked one still gets sold so i would like to know if its any good

yes its very good the original superstar won 2008 worlds for 1a and first in 3a for 2009

Yes, true. It did so with the stacks and bearings removed.

That yoyo didn’t win crap. John and Kentaro won.

John Ando, from what I remember, was planning on using a 401SD for that freestyle until they put a Superstar proto in his hands.

He couldn’t win with a butterfly so the yoyo is GOOD…

Pretty much and $100 metal is going to be Good. Its just your preferances as far as shape and wight and more go…

A good stacked one to pick up is the 888x

Yeah, its small, you can get 100x better for the price… But its a fun/dead smooth and very good metal, and has Hubstacks…

If you want a stacked throw, get a stacked catalyst. Great throw and cheaper than the superstar

The 888x is by far the worst of all the hubstacked throws I’ve owned besides the G.5 and tried just saying

In terms of my favorites from top to bottom:
07 888
skyline
OG sili G5
Grind Mutant 2
Hubstacked genesis
Superstar
C13
OG pad G5
DNA
Catalyst
Classic 888
08 888
44 special
Grind Machine 2
G5 ±
G5 ++
VK
Mutant DNA
California
2010 California
2010 G5
09 Normal G5
09 G5 with rounded rims
888x
Big Deal
G.5

Can’t remember any others atm and I left out the plastics

I also left out non YYF throws but there’s also these stacked throws
L2
L3
4XL
beef
Split Decision
miroc
Miroc2
Pacquio
Magicyoyo N9
T9
T10
Epic
momentum
Magnetude
I know there’s a hubstack SE out there so any one drop with SE’s could technically be hubstacked
There was also the hubstack kit designed for Alchemy throws like the CU and numbus

im selling 07 and 08 888s how perfect

You prefer a popstar over a 888x?

Also- popstar doesn’t have stacks…

Always mix up the popstar and the g.5 since they’re so similar