Hubstack by YoYoFactory Returns in New colors!

Hubstack_Feature

The YoYoFactory Hubstack makes its comeback on YYE with four vibrant new colors!

Red-Blue-White-Hubstack Red-Blue-White-Hubstack-02 Red-Blue-White-Hubstack-03

Featuring YoYoFactory’s patented hubstack technology, you can spin your yo-yo without even throwing it! Simply grasp the hubstacks, give the string a tug, and experience the gyroscopic thrill!

Note: Each Hubstack comes with a Size C Bearing to make it unresponsive!

4 Likes

why they felt the need to rerun this, the world may never know

pls rerun PGM

4 Likes

yyf naming continues to be hilarious

1 Like

Machined plastic version of Protostar :pray:

Yoyo looks pretty fun! I like that you can’t get your finger stuck between the inner wall and the stack. Very curious how loud this spins tho…

1 Like

I might be confusing things, but did they have light up inserts for these at one time?

1 Like

Yeah the afterglow version. I have one with a dead board. I never was able to get ahold of yyf to help me get a new board or two…

Was more than willing to pay for a few but communication just wasn’t consistent

It the one side that works is pretty. I like how it looks when it plays.

Yeah very comfused I would rather an overthrow rerun or a new protostar

2 Likes

Dna yoyo: DNA
Godspeed yoyo: godspeed
Hubstack yoyo: Hubstack
Mir kims 2023 yoyo: Kim 23

Why :l

3 Likes

Sorry for the lack of specs on it like the others, but the “Why” model is geared for 2025
In all honesty… I would probably buy that, haha!

Why is an easy naming convention a problem?

1 Like

The real answer is that it markets to the masses that are just starting in yoyo, or maybe don’t know too much as much about yoyos as you and I.

I’d like to think they do it on purpose out of irony, or (whatever the opposite of irony is). What do you expect out of a yoyo factory called yoyo factory?

They are playing marketing 3D chess while everyone else is playing checkers :laughing:

3 Likes

Most of the time though yoyos have original names and not the name of their purpose

1 Like

That would be “yoyo” :point_up::nerd_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

Update:

Dna yoyo: DNA
Godspeed yoyo: godspeed
Hubstack yoyo: Hubstack
Mir kims 2023 yoyo: Kim 23
Bimetal yoyo: bimetal
Yoyo: ____ yoyo
Looping yoyo: loop 720

Honorable mentions:

Yoyofactory shirt: yoyo factory shirt
Edge shirt: edge shirt
Dna shirt: dna shirt

:l

Also yoyofactory if u see this u can make a yoyo based off of my preferences and call it the scoogy :).

3 Likes