Show me your best "hubstack" tricks!

I want to see any three bearing system tricks. Hubstacks, spinning caps, or inner core shells.

2 Likes

I love hubstacks, I think they’re so cool.

Whenever I play with them though all I can think of are tricks I could do with a fingerspin dimple.

I know it’s an issue with my own creativity but when I get home I’m going to make it a point to try them. I’m giving this thread a bump to see ideas and cool sh•t!

1 Like

Nothing crazy here, but hubstacks give you some cool options.

14 Likes

I’m excited to see what pops up in here. I have been trying to come up with something since I got my first stacked yoyo a couple of months back.

I get off work in 12 hours but give me a few hours past that and I’ll post a few.

I love hubstacks but all I every do with them is pull starts….

Thanks Justin. I can unsubscribe from the thread now because it’ll take me a year to get those two down.

1 Like

I started with practicing the finger grind, and have been practicing dna for months now, from a pull start originally. The laceration bind while holding the hubs i learned a week or so ago. I started putting them together in the past week. its just lots of practice, you can do it!

4 Likes

Wow. You were so slick I figured you had been at it for a while.

Hydra as an entire style heavily benefits from hubstacks

8 Likes

that is really intense stuff, i can barely handle a single yoyo. i like the idea of popping the yoyo off string and catching the hub stacks with a perfect claw grab but dang that is a tough skill.

4 Likes

Trying to hop the Yoyo up grab the yoyo by the hub stacks nearly broke my finger and they’ve been off my Yoyo since then lol! Seeing y’all doing some sick hubstack tricks has me inspired tho and I think I’ll put them back on and fool with them again soon!

2 Likes

I guess I have to upload it to YouTube to share it?

4 Likes

i have a confusion, i wasn’t thinking of responsives but i think i have a little trick to video later…

2 Likes

Some quick responsive hubstack tricks.

5 Likes

Lets keep this thread alive. I spend most of my time laying down and have done thousands of pull starts so its neat to see things that I can try to add on.

4 Likes

1 Like

I’m getting pretty good at balancing it on my finger. I should get a DNA or two before the day is out.

4 Likes

Fingerspins can be difficult on hubstacks ngl

1 Like