hub stacks

Idk, for some reason I didn’t play it. I dont know why, but I just didn’t… I liked it, I knew I shouldn’t have gotten rid of it, but, I did…

gosh thats such a harsh story. i would have played it.

They are alot of fun to play with but you will get bored. They add flair to a yoyo and open up the variety of tricks you can perform. If they become a nuisance you can take them out.

Please change that to hecka please. Also I would never trade any discontinued yoyo unless I was getting a really good deal, or I completely hated it and wanted to get rid of it.

It happens… Just a yoyo… I mean I miss it but Im not gonna go take a plane down to California and beat James up and get it back… And anyways they are coming out with stacked Genesis, so Im going to pick one of those up…

Back on subject… I <3 hubstacks

there not realy worth having. i have an 888x and there fun for about a week. then they just get boring. also i think they make your yoyo less stable so it wouldnt get them.

i was wondering to see if i should buy a yoyo with them, but i didnt, i got an axiom :slight_smile:

I haven’t really noticed any trick tuts that have stacks in them, but since I got my G5 I was hoping to learn a few. Anyone know of any trick vids with stacks? Or even the names of a few tricks with stacks? thx

You make them up.