what are ur thoughts on grindmasters and yoyos with hubs

im thinking of buying one would like some feed back

Do you mean grind machine?
Yoyos with Hubstacks are fun to play with at first but as you get better they get boring. Z stacks are preferred for catching them during play.

Hope I helped

The only way I’ve found that I can consistently catch a hubstacked yoyo is to pop it up and catch it at the very top of it’s arc, right before it starts to go back down. When it’s just hanging there in the air for that split second, it’s a bit easier to catch than when it’s flying around through the air.

Fun, but don’t really have much if a use and will probably end up getting ignored.

Edit:FYI, grind masters don’t have stacks.

Double edit: Just realized I sounded a bit like a jerk there, sorry.

I enjoy hubstacks… You can come up with alot of cool slack tricks using them. I will admit, I don’t use them on my main 1A throw, I bought the stacked throwback genesis because it looked like the GM2, but I took the stacks off… I do use them on my G5 all the time though… Especially for 5A

Hubstacks are cool to pullstart the yoyo, but there’s only like one actual trick out there for them. The rest you have to make up on your own. So IMO they don’t matter that much and after ten minutes you will stop using them.

I beg to differ.

There is also a video on youtube of Steve Brown’s 2007 Worlds 5A routine, which I think is awesome… I didn’t link due to the fact that the quality of the only video I could find was horrible…

There’s tons of hubstack tricks out there…