Hspin yoyos

So I wanna get a hspin yoyo , but I worry about their gap 4mm . If I change the response to flowable sillicone it will be unresponsible? Im talking about hspin cut and gorylla.

well if you want help deciding which to get, i have played both and prefer by FAR the CUT. you can sili it, but i have never played it with pads, just sili. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The CUT will be unresponsive if you silicone it or not.

Never played a Gorylla, so I won’t comment on that, but I do believe it is made for silicone, so it shouldn’t be a problem.

1 Like

i hear the cut is the best hspin yoyo out there

Is there really a best yoyo or is there just a yoyo that fits your preferences?

Remember no yoyo is better than others its all about what you like.

but there are STANDARDS. i mean, are you saying that the journey can POSSIBLY be considered better than a 54???

A journey can be better than the 54. Anyyoyo can be better than the other actually

I have tried a Goryllaand its good. I like all of the Hspin yoyos out. just pick what you like.

The cut is very unresponsible…this is the fifth time I’ve told it to clean it’s room!

But yes, 4mm is by no means small.

I have a gorilla but with both pads in and a stock bearing it is a little responsive but once I cleaned the bearing it was fine

The stock hspin bearing for the Cut is 5x11x5 mm . You can easily replace it with a 5x11x4 mm bearing. I did that for my G&E 4. It makes a big difference in response. You can find an assortment of bearings at your local hobby shop - RC car department.