Pads for the cut?

what kind of pads fit the cut?

Hm…I’m not sure of the exact size. Here is all of the info I could aquire from other sites:

[i]Utilizing HSpin’s known 5x11x5 mm long-spinning bearing, silicone response stickers, and optimal weight distribution, the CUT soars through hands and fingers smoothly, leaving you wanting to play more.

[/i]

Hspin's The CUT Yo-Yo brings HSpin into a new and exciting era!

With the established HSPIN Network, a team of key players, advisors, and other yo-yo personalities, HSPIN had many ideas flowing through 2008. HSPIN sought out to create a yo-yo that still had the familiar HSPIN craftsmanship and Swiss-manufacturing capabilities, but with a completely new direction in terms of shape and yo-yo play.

The first thing you’ll notice is the striking shape and texture of The Cut yo-yo. It’s angles going towards the gap are “stepped,” to give it a CUT appearance. However, the way this beauty reflects and directs light gives it a certain charm like no other. It’s as if light is hitting it from all different directions and it’s reflecting it in all different directions. Would bedazzle an audience when used on stage under the lights as well!

The HSpin Network also agreed that a more “competitive” shape that enabled faster and more accurate play was necessary. They have definitely accomplished that with The CUT.

Utilizing HSpin’s known 5x11x5 mm long-spinning bearing, silicone response stickers, and optimal weight distribution, the CUT soars through hands and fingers smoothly, leaving you wanting to play more.

Minimalistic in terms of laser engraving (which is also quite different than other HSpin yo-yos in the past), the yo-yo really does speak for itself.

Get your HSpin The CUT today!

Check out some of the HSpin Network members using The Cut:

[i]Details

Quantity 28 item(s) available
Manufacturer HSPIN yoyo LLC
Shape Butterfly / Wing
Weight (g) 63.40
Width (mm) 39.89
Diameter (mm) 53.85
Gap Width (mm) 4.01
Bearing Size (Inside x Outside x Width) 5x11x5 mm
Gap Type Fixed
Stock Response System Silicone Sticker[/i]

I suppose pads and stickers could work. Not in a specific size though, just normal pads for larger bearing yoyos, but it isnt a large bearing yoyo, so i dont know…

Try this:
http://www.hspin.com/webpage/?q=node/650

Also, I bought some chaz pads for my cut and they fit in. I think any large bearing stickers or pads would work.