HSpin Gorylla 411 , YYJ Dark Magic V2????

I need help chosing a yoyo and its between the Gorylla 411 or Dark Magic V2?!?!? PLZ REPLY

They’re both good. Pick the one that looks the coolest.

They’re not in the same class IMO. I know HSPIN dropped the price of the Gorylla down to the DM II level, but that was a fluke to clear them out and doesn’t change my opinion of them. The DM II is larger in size and weighs more then the Gorylla, so that may influence your choice.

But im kinda worried because my enemy from my school yoyo’s too. And im not sure if he will order a Dark Magic. And the reason i am worried is because. I want to get yoyo’s that people dont have and i want to be unique. And i know people always say “everyone is unique”. And if he gets the yoyo i will be all angry and i have a hot temper sometimes. :frowning: I MIGHT get the Dark Magic possibly.

Lets say i THROW really good. Which would sleep longer? and does yoyo’s always depend on sleep time?

They are both capable of sleeping a long time.

If you’re worried that someone else will get the same thing, get the Gorylla - they are going out of production, if they are not already. And I know I sure wouldn’t want the same thing as my enemy has. :wink:

Thanks. I guess i will stick with the Gorylla. I still have alot of time to get the Dark Magic in the Future. Its not like the Dark Magic will get out off stock forever. And maybe i also might get the Yuuksta.