Dark Magic

I got the YoYoJam Dark Magic 2 days ago and I really like it.It just fits in your hand and has awesome sleep times.I upgraded from a Duncan Mosquito and the DM makes it feel really small now.I recommend getting the DM.

those are the yoyos i have

I don’t mean to be mean, but you need to be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more in depth in your reviews.

yeah all u said was that it slept well and that it fits in your hand and almost everybody already knows that

(not to be mean)

2 Likes

you need to put more in your reviews
not to be mean

but thanx… i guess… :-\

First of all this may be his/her first yoyo. This was their first post. Give the OP a little slack. (not Yuuki slack)

If you are interested in writing a review you might want to go to high speed yoyo or yoyo skillz and read how they are done. They give a lot of insite on the yoyo. Also they play one for no less than a week before giving the review.

Woah, you’re like my twin. I went with a mosquito to a DM. Feels great! Give it a week or two and then revampe your review. :wink:

Nice job on your decision of upgrading to a Dark Magic. And don’t forget its gap is adjustable, but you probably know this already.

Enjoy.