Dm2

I just ordered a dm2. Anyone have a review or insight to this throw??? Thx

The Dark Magic II is probably the most widely reviewed yoyo there is.  Most new players start with a Dark Magic II when they break into unresponsive play, so there are literally hundreds of reviews out there.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Dark+Magic+II+review&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb

It will take you through all of Andre’s tutorials.

It’s really great! You definitely made a good buy.

It’s recommended by YYE dude. You can’t go wrong with a DM2. I own 2, a black one and a black spade. I love them! Great for the Beginner and the professionals.

I’ll tell you this. If you are new, it is very good. If not, it is okay.

Here’s a couple or three…

Well I am new to throwing…so thanks for all the info

Pretty tough to beat a DM2 at its price point.

A beat metal off the BST would be better.

Sure, if you knew what to look for (newcomers don’t), understood what a good deal was (newcomers don’t), and wanted to go right to bind-required (many newcomers will want the dual role of the DM2). It’s easy to say “Wait for a Capless to come up for $50”, but that’s because we already know the market.

The DM2 is a great yoyo. I own one, and for my own repertoire of tricks, there are no string tricks that I can only land on my metals and not the DM2. Despite owning some great metals, I still like to throw the DM2 from time to time. And it REALLY filled the gap while I was still learning what to look for, which is my main point here… he’s new, doesn’t know from yoyos yet, and the DM2 is a great choice especially in that context.

1 Like

MY FIRST UNRESPONSIVE THROW! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! actually, it is amazing, but mine saw so much use that it is falling apart. a new one is on my list lol.

It’s better than any other yoyo I’ve played.

It’s awesome