How's that Neo?

Wanna know how it plays both responsive and unresponsive, would love to have a throw that’s easy to help someone start and then progress on. Does it hold up on unresponsive play, is it fun beefcaked, and hows the vibe/spintime/stability unresponsive compared to something like a trident (idk why it seems like the most equivalent player to me, maybe its more similar to a wasabi?)

Let me know what you thought please!

1 Like

I thought the throw revolution neo was a fantastic throw. I had it mostly setup as responsive and it was great as a modern responsive throw. Mine was relatively smooth with minimal vibe comparable to other delrins. The shape wasn’t the greatest a little boring but it gets the job done. I never actually set it up for unresponsive so I can’t provide any input on that.

2 Likes

for future reference to anyone searching through the forums wondering how these are:
These are hella fun. It plays incredibly consistent for their design, and for responsive play theyre perfect starters that got my friend onto her first trapeze in the same day, where me trying to teach with a yeti failed. Its so hard to advanced to basics when they cant get a confident throw in!(although that may say more for me as a teacher)

But unresponsive I was actually blown away. Tuned, these things have miniscule vibe, and can power through combos with relative ease! It plays kinda like a YYF Cypher with more rim weight. The narrow gap make for tight binds too and you can definitely learn whatever modern elements. Even fingerspins arent impossible, only thing you wont learn on this is matador play. Looks like a milkshake spinning, and its hubs are easy to take out to customize. I love it for that, hate it for how fiddly it is putting it back together.

From a value standpoint it kinda sucks; its good as a delrin beater, but if youre a beginner youre still better off with the K2 crystal with its extra bearing at half the price, or a yyf protostar currently on sale at yyf for S20 and a loop around the axle, or the same with a fools gold yeti at $5. But as a fan of POM, $30 for a versatile beater with a cute fade is prettyyyyyy gooooood. 3.6/5

1 Like