How you carry your throws?

Made a holder from a yoyoexpert wrist band heat shrink

Light carry
Unknown Ascender

Back ups and supplies. That pocket is perfect main yo-yo fit.

Everyday on this BSP. I also get yoyo sized bags where I can find them, got this one from Higby.

1 Like

Some throws are more of a challenge. Like this tiny SaveDeth.

I either have one in my belt clip doodad or I just toss a couple in my back pack then keep at least 5 extra strings in my wallet.

I made this with those cloth covered hair things women use for their hair and beads I got at Walmart. Fits nice in my pocket too. I just used slipknots to attach them to each other. Pretty strong too. Dirt cheap. I have a Duncan zipper bag that holds 5-6 yos for my backpack.

my backpack usually, if I even carry one

That’s what I use mine for too! :slight_smile: I use an oring instead of heat shrink though.

One of a couple maxpedition pouches as detailed here, or in the pocket of my BDUs.

Carabiner and a wrist band. Works like a charm.

I just ordered a grenade pouch, that’s a great idea.

Also, if you are looking for something to use to put in a backpack, these are perfect:

Someone gave a set to my kid and I promptly stole them.
They can hold throws and dice and everything.

I use a 7 lasso

Yoyo club/contests: YYE 8-yoyo case, plus clip on yoyo holder

General out to the store: pocket

Theme park: clip on yoyo holder (riding a roller coaster with a yoyo in your pocket while experiencing negative g’s, or as we call “ejector airtime” can be painful as the yoyo gets crushed between thigh and lapbar…as opposed to yoyo sitting beside you securely). No worries, my yoyo clip on holder’s survived being launched off 0-80mph in 2 seconds :slight_smile:

What is this? I’m thinking like some tiny Wyatt Erp rope?

Best holster ever. I’m never worried about dinging my yoyo on anything while walking like I sometimes did with just a basic YYF holster since this one completely covers the yoyo in padding.

Link? I want one.

Just got the grenade pouch, and it’s pretty sweet.
So far I would absolutely recommend it.

Whats the wiggle room in the grenade pouch with a yoyo in it dose it jiggle around if you say started jogging?

Um, I don’t know. It seems pretty snug, but I havn’t tried running with it yet.
If I do go running with it I’ll let you know :slight_smile:

Google the name on the pouch. I can’t post the link.