How to yo-yo to music?

try beethoven’s 5th symphony. it gives you super yoyo powers. i yo 20 times smoother to it. and there’s fast and slow parts so you can do both

1 Like

That is actually a really cool idea. A lot of classical music would be a good idea. Maybe some early Apocalyptica. I’m thinking Nothing Else Matters

Thank you everybody for your help. I actually narrowed it down to a few songs, but I am thinking about yo-yoing to the song UFO by Geoff Moore, because I believe it is not too calm(slow), and not too upbeat(fast), it is a little bit in the middle, so maybe I don’t need to go to fast or to slow, but I am not sure, because I am debating the song UFO with People Get Ready by Crystal Lewis, I Want It All Back by unknown artist, and Awesome God by unknown artist.(It is not the traditional version, it just has the same name.)

That’s cool dude. I’m glad you’ve got your songs narrowed down. But remember the freestyle is only 2 minutes I believe so if you want a certain part of the song in your freestyle you might have to do some fancy editing.

1 Like

Bittersweet would be good.
And the unforgiven!

1 Like

hey Metallica is one of my favorite bands , but i find it easy to yo-yo to master of puppets , or seek and destroy.

1 Like

I just play music when I feel like listening to music. There are no rules. I’m just sometimes in the mood for different kinds of music.

1 Like