How to decide on a yoyo..

I know this might me odd coming from me, being a proactive supporter in using preferance to choose a yoyo but Im at a loss… I want to play around with an undersized throw, so I’ve been trying tons of B/S/Ts to get an 888, and it seems no one wants an Envy 64 for even a Bgrade 888, oh well…

Im thinking bout spending the 65 bones on a fundmetal… Not that bad and Im sure it would be a fun throw… The only problem is all the fundametals make it hard to choose… I’ve narrowed it down to

DV888-Love the flat rims
Hectic- I like the sharp angles, it sorta reminds me of a protostar which I like
Yuuksta- My favorite yoyo is the Genesis, so I want it, but I dont know if I want a smaller version of a yoyo I already have and play alot
California- The shape kinda reminds me of a small FHZ
Protoge- Once again, I like flat rims and sharp angles…

Any thoughts?

any fundametal would be great, they are all fantastic. BUT… I havent heard anything or read any blogs about it, but I have a feeling that YYF will produce an undersized protostar design. Its the only logical thing to do for them, given the HUGE success of that shape. So if you like sharp angles, that would be high on the list.

I vote Yuuksta :wink:

Well the Y-factor by one drop has flat rims, undersized, and there new finsh. Ive heard the grooves in the yoyo and the finish makes it pretty good for grinds. I do know of a site where they have y factors in stock because YYE is out of them. If you need the site pm me. O btw its $10 more then the amount you were hoping to pay.

I think the yuuksta would be great and believe me it plays as well as the genesis