Right now i am looking for about a 60-70 dollar yoyo or lower. Does anyone have any recomendations for a good yoyo mabye metal under 70 dollars? Please!
Add 5 dollars and get a Campfire. My fav yoyo. Or get a Lunatic. All preferance tho.
IF you answer these questions, we can find the perfect yoyo for you.
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- What weight is ideal to you?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?
I suggest looking at some Yoyofactory FundaMETALs, those are a really good price, and they have a wide variety to them.
- Medium to small
- rounded butterfly
- Silicone or pad
- Yes i like to mod and maintain it
- I like orange or blue, but i mainly look for quality. Depends on design
- 65 to 70 grams
- Fast and Techinical
- Under 75$
- High Intermediate
Get a FundaMetal:
* Dv888 * Hectic * Frantic * Lunatic * Tactic * Chaotic
you dont have to get a metal you could get a protostar they can handle anything you throw at it. after all jensen kimmet won the bac this year with one thats got to probe something
yeah you can get a fundametal or you can just get my favorite yoyo, the protostar
Theres no need to keep quoting and saying the same thing.
guys, protostar is neither round, nor med-small.
i would say the boss fits the best. round, small, and i am pretty sure the weight is what you said