what’s the best yoyo with in the $40-$60 price range?i already have the Dark magic ???
Preference, its all about preference.
i would say the frantic but it is 65 and your dark magic should suit you just well
Thank you, people should relize that you don’t need a good yoyo to be good. (Not saying the dm isn’t good.)
Please Fill this out so we know what your preference of yoyo is.
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- What weight is ideal to you?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?
Yeah, what he said.
Anyway, it would depend on your preferences. But I have to say around the lines of a YoYoFactory FundaMETAL or an M1.
There is no “best yo-yo” first of all. I would take a look at the X-ConVict from YYJ, or a bit over your budget would be the fundaMETAL line from YYF. If you wanted one way under budget, but as good as some of the expensive yo-yo’s out there, go for the PGM v2. It’s $30. Fill out the preference thingy a couple people gave you and we can help you decide. I hope this helps.
Preference. There is New Breed, Black Knight, X-Convict, Hitman, and Hybrid Hitman. MABYE Mini Mo-Tu, or Mini Mo-Trix.
It is all preference. Always think of one word when you make these posts.
Can you make that fill so we can decide?
I’ll go with X-ConVict, from a point blank range.