best yoyo w/in $40-$60

what’s the best yoyo with in the $40-$60 price range?i already have the Dark magic ???

Preference, its all about preference.

i would say the frantic but it is 65 and your dark magic should suit you just well

1 Like

Thank you, people should relize that you don’t need a good yoyo to be good. (Not saying the dm isn’t good.)

Please Fill this out so we know what your preference of yoyo is. :slight_smile:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

Yeah, what he said.

Anyway, it would depend on your preferences. But I have to say around the lines of a YoYoFactory FundaMETAL or an M1.

PPP-Preference!

There is no “best yo-yo” first of all. I would take a look at the X-ConVict from YYJ, or a bit over your budget would be the fundaMETAL line from YYF. If you wanted one way under budget, but as good as some of the expensive yo-yo’s out there, go for the PGM v2. It’s $30. Fill out the preference thingy a couple people gave you and we can help you decide. I hope this helps.

Preference. There is New Breed, Black Knight, X-Convict, Hitman, and Hybrid Hitman. MABYE Mini Mo-Tu, or Mini Mo-Trix.

It is all preference. Always think of one word when you make these posts.

Can you make that fill so we can decide?

I’ll go with X-ConVict, from a point blank range.