How old is your oldest throw?

We all have that one throw that we’ve always kept. Well… I hope so.

My code 2 will have belonged to me for two years as of September 5th. Still has the original pads.

My oldest throw is my Ninja Hurdle Canvas got it April 18, 2013.

1998 Custom-Yo Axl. Scraped up to hell and still need new “friction stickers” for it.

My oldest is probably my Henry’s Viper. Besides that, I also have a Duncan Throw Monkey, and OG YYJ Dark Magic and Lyn Fury that are around the same age. I also have some light up Yomega and a Duncan Bumblebee that I’m unsure of the whereabouts currently.

I took a 9 year hiatus. Recently found those old throws and got back into it thanks to the help of a reddit thread. I’ll be modifying the Lyn Fury soon with flowable silicone to bring it up to current day standards. I’d like to do the same with the Dark Magic, but the OG version has starburst response on one half, so I’m not sure it would work well, and since the metal rims are corroded, I don’t really care to use it at all.

If anybody wants the Viper, Throw Monkey, or DM, let me know.

2003 Black Mamba with a bearing

1968 Yellow Duncan Imperial. It turned 46 years old this spring…

db

4 years

1984 Glow In The Dark Duncan Imperial. It was my first yoyo and was given to me by my father.

:wink:

I have a Roy Rogers yoyo that was given to me, from the 50s I think. I used to have a real Flores that was given to me by a good friend, but I foolishly sold it.

More modern stuff, I have a gold (painted) Russell Coke yoyo i won from a contest they did in the late 80s in England, and then I still have my first “modern” yoyo, a fireball from 1996.

I have a Duncan butterfly I have had for about 10 years.

My oldest yoyo is a big brother bully (still play it all the time)

The throw I’ve had for the longest is my Yeti (1st colored run)

I have an O-Boy that was made around the 1940’s.

The yoyo I’ve owned the longest has to be my Dietz that I got in 2011 on Christmas.

Duncan Butterfly I purchased around 1994. I was 10 at the time.

This will NEVER get old

I’ve had my hybrid patriot since nats 06 which is the longest I’ve owned a yoyo

My first modern yoyo was a YYF velocity that I’ve had for like 3 years now. But there’s a couple old duncans laying around my familys house that have been there as long as I can remember.

I hesitate to answer as I have many that are younger than I and older than many of you. :wink: