How old are you?

im 12 and have been yoyoing from 26 december

19 yoing for 5 months

Im 14 and im yoyoing for about 5 months or more.

Wow, you got your Hitman on my birthday!

haha Cool ;D (lol it sounds like sarcasm every time i say haha, its not meant to be sarcasm)

Iā€™ve been alive for 1400000 years minus the 00000.

Throwing for more than a year now, thatā€™s when I got my 1A. 0A for about 4

im 11 but im gonna be 12 on june 13 and im getting the 888 and the speed maker for my birth day :slight_smile:

Way too old for this forum it seems

No one is too old for yoyoing, or the forum!

Welcome :slight_smile:

what are you going to use the speed maker for if you have a 888? I mean the 888 would easiely replace the speed maker.

i know that but im trying to have a big yoyo collection

Approaching 24, and been yoing for about 9 months now.

12 And have been yoyoing for about 8 months, still havent completed the siteā€™s tricks but have enjoyed everything!

45 - started a few months ago.

Shut up. :smiley:

1. about ā€¦three weeksā€¦ :-\

22 and have been throwing for a few months.

Iā€™m 13, been yo-yoing 2 months about.

Guys, not to take this seriously, but posts like this can be dangerous. Not to always playing the,ā€œSafe side of life,ā€ but you donā€™t know who is out there. When you least expect it- hacks of identidy fraud happens every 30 seconds. Even when you think when we are all family here. (We kind of are) But You canā€™t really trust people but the ones who have been on this site for a long time. Like Samad (about 2800 posts. Congrats! And Kim-Lan reaching about 900. And Pheenix and DocRobot.) You know you can trust those people because the time theyā€™ve been on here and the videos so we know its them. Oh, donā€™t forget Andre! :slight_smile: Just think about this. Andā€¦ wow. That was long. :slight_smile:

I donā€™t really think telling your age and how long youā€™ve been yo-yoing will lead to identity theftā€¦

Well, that could be only a little of the problem. The profile information could be another. I see your point. But people out there can do whatever they can to succeed at that.