How often do you change your string?

The question is not how often you are supposed to change your string, it is how often do you yourself change the string on your yoyo. I change mine usually once a day.

Every week.

depends on the string. Highlites I change about every day. NOLY g-string I change about once a week to once every two weeks. General yo kevlar string, ive been using the same one for more than a month now

every 2 to 3 days I got 300 string…

Twice a week at most right now. But I’m restricted to practicing for 15 minutes a day, so strings are lasting a lot longer now. Using Slick6, got 100-count bulk a while ago. Upgraded from 100% cotton. At this rate, a string lasts me 10 days.

whenever they get dirty looking. thats about the time they don’t feel as comfortable as they used to. so knowing how much i play, about 1 new string a day. maybe every 2 days.

It depends on how much you play with your yoyo(s)…

IN GENERAL: The more you play with your yoyo, the more you should replace your string. If you play with it all day non-stop you should probably replace your string once or twice almost everyday. If you just play with it for an hour or 2 each day, you probably only need to replace it 1 or 2 times every week.

There are some signs of when you should replace it:

• Frayed.
  • Discolored (gross looking).
  • “Sticky.”
  • Cant keep perfect string tension anymore.
  • If you seem to keep getting string burns (this is more common when it is humid).
  • Of course if it snaps/breaks

If there’s humid weather conditions, it makes string “old” much faster, than when it’s dry, so keep that in mind too. Hope this helped.

Every 4 Days

about every 2 days

uhh…once every 2 months or so. I don’t mind old string o.o

I like to start each day with a new string because i yoyo for about 4 hours or more almost everyday.

Easier to say it this way 2-3 times a year.

I only yoyo about 10 minutes a day during summer, so once a month. I yoyo at least an hour a day during school, so every 2 weeks. I make my own string.

I’m down to 2 strings and I’m not getting some until october!!!
I usually change mine once every 2 or three days though. After the string loses it’s bouncy feeling I don’t enjoy it as much.

once every 2/3 days

When I change it. ;D

No really, I change it every 3-4 days.

Jeez, you guys have string to waste don’t you guys <__>
I work mine until they snap.

Yeah I know! It was surprising to me when yoyoers change once a day! I only get 5 strings a year. But that’s more than enough for me.

Every 20 years lol just kidding about 2 times a day.

until it snaps and that BEUATIFUL yoyo goes bouncing down the street:)