How much have u spent/plan on spending on yoyos?

OVER 9000!!! Jk
Ummm, I got the supernova for : $115
I got a yomega xodus 2 for: $20
Duncan butterfly (dont have) $15
ONEstar, forrrrrr : + $15
So, in total, I’ve spent: $165

You bought a duncan butterfly for 15$?

more than I should/ only time will tell. :stuck_out_tongue:

Most I’ve ever spent was 65 dollars, but I would go higher if I could get my hands on a CLIFF!

Wow guys isn’t $5000 on yoyos a little crazy? U can buy a car for that!

Nah, it’s cheaper than a lot of other hobbies… I do plan on spending over 10K on yoyo related stuff throughout my life :stuck_out_tongue: but not all at one time :smiley: that would be a heck of a gift though ;D

I own over 350 YoYo’s at the moment, and never really planned on buying any of them…I just buy them because they make me happy. That is the only justification i need to buy anything. It was my original goal to own one for every day of the year, and I’m darned close to it, but I’m not really keeping score anymore, I enjoy the process of buying them, and throwing them until I feel as though I have learned what their characteristics are. That way when the mood strikes me, I pick up the YoYo that best suits the mood I’m in.

YoYo’s are toys, and the only reason any of us should have to have to buy one is because it makes you happy to do so.

Where is jason wong? How much has he spent?

depends how much disposable income you have. it’s all about priorities. I have just upped my total to over $2k in my first 3 weeks. Probably slow down a little now. I have spent more on stupider things.

Oh, crap, I meant metal drifter, ill change it right now.

Expensive compared to a lot of hobbies. Even Gaming is expensive. Controllers, games, systems add up after a while.

Around 1700

Nah I bought my Xbox for 130 and games 30 each so loot much…

I might be spending more than 100 in the next moth.

-Ohio States
-New throw
-Getting into fixed axle
-I need a zeekio yoyo