How much have u spent/plan on spending on yoyos?

I just wait until I get things for free.

800-1k

Around 250 300.

Same…hehe

I dare not say, because if my wife finds out, I’m dead!!!

1 Like

Hmm… $943.11 with the inclusion of a kendama I bought, but $908.12 spent on just yo-yo’s. And Still more to come. :smiley:

O not much just a couple of thousand .

Probably a few K.

It’s k though, I have a job.

I’ve spent absolutely no money(that I actually earned). All my yoyos have been gifted to me or I was gifted money and spent it on yoyos.
Here’s what you can get with gifts(all yoyos I was originally gifted this is not my current collection)

-Purple Mountain Majesty(miss this so much)
-Pre Pro Majesty(want back)
-Cliff
-Genesis
-Zen 4

• YYF Mystery Bag

Not bad I guess.

A little over $1k. Just getting started. Been back into yoyos for the first time in 18 years for only 2 weeks. Probably will spend $3k by year’s end knowing me.

I don’t know

I estimate in the $8k range. I plan to spend 0 more. Thinking about selling off almost everything I have.

Got to the point, for me, where it became much more of an obsession just to acquire whatever was the new thing than it was to actually care about using the yoyos. In fact, there were often times when it went so far as my buying yoyos to feel better if I was having a rough go of things.

Now, I’m looking at moving across the country to start a life with a lady friend and I just haven’t had the need anymore. Haven’t had the need to throw nearly as much either. Obviously, I still plan on keeping one or two, probably my GenYo KLR and Avalanche because I see them as the most well rounded throws I’ve ever tried, but I’d say I’m getting to the point in my head where that big case of throws would be better off as cash toward getting a fresh start.

I put a $100 (total) limit on this hobby and I’m happy with the couple of Yoyos I have. Don’t really want more than two or three at any one time.

OH for how much I’ve spent overall, I’d estimate around 5k… Lots of metals :slight_smile:

About 200 i bought so far a genesis , g-funk grind machine luminator and a velocity

I hated the old Velocity’s.

These new ones are really nice and you can get them at Toys R Us :stuck_out_tongue:

At least a few grand. Im cutting back on the forums though and gonna try to stop buying all together. Might even abandon all the yoyo sites and stop checking for new yoyos cause I spent to much money as it is. I agree with Stookie. Its an obsession and some times I buy a yoyo and the wait was the only fun part. I would get the yoyo admire it for a bit then move on to the next hunt. Im happy with my collection as is and might buy some cheap plastics here and there but im proud of my collection and doesn’t need to get any bigger.

I know what you mean. Luckily for me, somehow I just lost all interest in yoyos after getting my AC and Dietz. I never even looked at the Summit page… 8)

$4000+

around 1300