How much do you use your yoyo a day?

I graduated college and I had more
Time there than in high school so you’re right. It’s mostly because you’re not stuck there for 8 hours a day lol.

i throw about 2 hours a day, like some posts above me, in bits and pieces, usually and hour straight a day, and then 5 min lil spurts here and there,give or take. wish i could throw all day without constant distractions.

This is me, also.

Threw for the first time after not playing for 2 days, but only for about 5 minutes. I also recently went through a short phase of a couple weeks where I played for ~2 hours each day. That is actually why I can’t throw much now. :smiley: Average is probably 30-40 minutes otherwise.

Well the weekend i yoyo almost all day so i guess it varies beetween 6 to 12 hour depending on the number of family guy i watch or friend i see and during the week well i yoyo around 45 min the morning i yoyo 2 min during the pauses and in the class when the teacher dont do anything and the night 1 to 4 hour if i watch family guy or not so around 2 to 5 hours on weekday. It look like i am the guy that habe most free time here ^^

I would do that more often a on weekends, but after 30 mins or so I start to lose circulation in my finger. The string keeps tightening from each throw

1 Like

Wow you throw a lot.

I have a lot of free time cuz I’m home schooled and I can get through all my school in 2 hours but then… I live on a farm so…I have to sweep the barn and feed chickens and horses and fill up bags of grain for the horses to eat later and I now have a job at the local Apple Orchard on weekends (Sometimes during the week) And I like to play Video games so on weekends I can only throw for like 0 to 10 minutes. On week days I cab=n throw for like an hour. I could throw more but like I said I play video games for some of my free time during the day. But when I get to go to my yoyo club I yoyo for like 4 hours straight which is nice!

And so thats why I’ve been yoyoing for 3 years and I’m not that good

You’ll notice that goes away almost completely after you’ve been Yoyoing for long enough

Being in college with a 17 credit course load, 16 hours a week at one job, and like 6-12 hours a week at another job I have to say my experience is totally different. I’d kill for the free time of high school.

If I’m lucky I have enough time to throw for half an hour a day during the week. But most days I’m too tired so it doesn’t always happen.

Enjoy the copious amounts of free time while you have it kiddos. Being an adult sucks… Sometimes :wink: