how often do you throw a day?

I know i already made a thread like this, but a lot of new people joined since then. This thread was really cool to see who throws how much. I throw about 30 min a day… I used to throw hours a day, but…ehh
How about you guys?
Edit: oops, this should be in general…

Waallll… maybe 2 hours for 1a and maybe an hour for anything else so about 3 hours a day. That’s a total guess though.

Waaaaayyyy too much

Recently not much maybe 20 minutes a day if I even throw. I don’t know I might take a little break soon.

A few hours a day. If Im at home with nothing to do and Im just watching Tv, im throwing too…

The amount of time I spemd actually learning and making new tricks nowadays is really small though haha, i should change that…

Actually most of the time I yoyo doesn’t technically count because I throw, do something for five minutes, throw for 10 seconds, do something else, 10 seconds, and so on.

Not enough. It’s probably on an average of about 10 minutes. It basically varies on the temperature outside and how long I have to wait for the bus.

Yo-yo-o ery day-eh-eh-ey.

At least an hour a day.

At least 45 minutes a day.

Prob 30-40 mins

Wow, last time I posted people yoyoed a lot more. Like hours a day. I used to yoyo about 3-5 hours a day.

I throw in little chunks of time throughout the day. They probably total between 2 and 3 hours on a good day.

It’s not necessarily practice, but 3 hours a day.

I yoyo 30 minutes to an hour a day

But when I got yoyo club I throw for like 2 hour’s

At least 3 hours a day

On an average day, no less than 30 minutes, no more than an hour and a half.